Friday, October 5, 2007

Immunall References

I started using Immunall on a horse of mine that was competing at 4* level. He was affected by a very rare form of self immune hepatitis. For a few months, under suggestion of the best vets available, we tried to cure him with steroids and various other strong drugs but we didn’t get any positive results. I was so despaired that I was prepared to try anything to save my horse. At the point my physio, John Warwick, suggested Immunall. Already after one month of treatment the horse felt better in himself and the liver profile in the blood test was improving. At that point I was convinced that Immunall is a very good and effective product and I therefore started to use it on all my event horses that compete at top level. I noticed in all of them an increased energy and concentration level and a more relaxed frame of mind. I do really think that Immunall is a great product that helps the horses to perform at their best.

Italy,
Susanna Bordone
Olympic Three-Day Event Rider, Italian Champion

No comments: