Monday, December 22, 2008

Blog Advertising


Blog advertising:

Yesterday I ran across a new concept called Blog Advertising. At first I was a little reluctant as it seemed as though it might be another one of those internet scams, but to my surprise it is completely legitimate. Companies are actually willing to pay qualified bloggers to write product reviews and other relevant articles on their websites. After looking into several of the companies I decided that I was going to go with paying post because there platform is extremely easy to use. I can easily log into my account and see what opportunities I currently have. With the economy in its current condition I think that this will be great way for bloggers to supplement their current income!
From the advertisers point of view

advertising on blogs

blogs is an excellent way to promote your product because most established blogs have a pretty religious following and in a sense feel like they can trust the blog writer. Advertising on blogs also tends to be extremely cost effective (I can attest to this though personal experience!) I am the owner of a website called Barn Culture and run many campaigns on other peoples websites, but honestly blog advertising appears to be the biggest bang for my buck. For some reason I seem to get a much greater ROI when I have other blog writers write about the products that I am trying to sell. I cannot tell you exactly why this is, but feel that it really is most likely because people seem to feel like they know the blog writer if they continually read their column , therefore, they feel as though they can trust them.

In essence I would say that blog advertising is the way of the future and that both blog writers and advertisers should look into this new marketing phenomenon. I would really recommend that people look into paying post as there platform really is very user friendly.

No comments: